Everything Is Fine - Yet People Still Find Tarot Readings Useful

It is atypical but it does happen often enough for me to analyze the phenomenon: 1) people coming for a Tarot reading when things are going fine, internally and externally and 2) that they are finding the experience useful.

About six months ago I began asking those okay clients what they sensed they were getting out of the reading. Here are some of their responses (with identities masked) which explain plenty:

"This confirms how blessed I am. I married the right man. He is still alive. Our children are on their own. I hated some of my jobs. But that part of my life is over, forever."

"I wasn't always this way. About five years ago I started doing work on myself. I come here to 'make sure' that I haven't slipped back."

"I know that most people don't want to hear me talk about myself. I come here for someone to listen. I need that."

"I enjoy looking at the cards with you. They tell stories. Bits and pieces are in there about me. Nothing of that is bad. That's because I have made it my 'business' to put a shield around me preventing toxicity from penetrating."



Now and then, though, a card will come up during those happy-clappy sessions which signals change is coming. An example is the Wheel of Fortune. That opens the door to reflecting on how that person has handled transition in the past and what lessons can be carried forward into the future.

Tarot Card Reader. Intuitive Career Coach. Medium.

Don’t Give Up Before the Miracle.

Empathy and compassion.

No-pressure complimentary consultation about the answers you need. Then, fees custom-made for your budget.

For an appointment, please contact janegenova374@gmail.com or text 203-468-8579.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painful Long Half-Life of Trauma: Did Prince William Marry His Mother?

Yes, There Are Content Workers - Many of Them Are Freelancers

The Long Half Life of The Feel-Good (from doing good)