The Long Half Life of The Feel-Good (from doing good)

The for-sales could have run on Craigslist for 16 more days. 

Then came that Ah-Ha moment. Given the low prices you get for used furniture, even though in excellent condition, why not just donate the barely used innovative bed set, artsy storage chest/prism, snow-removal equipment and karma icons. 

I knocked on a neighbor's door. When I described the goodies her face lit up. You bet, she said, her husband would be right down the stairs to bring up their new stuff. 




Their five-year-old would tag along with some of her stuffed animals to place immediately in the chest. 

That family is delighted. The glow spills over to me. And I need that as I continue to put together the logistics for relocating back to Sierra Vista, Arizona. It's a must move, so soon after coming here to the Midwest. 

Those who had heard of me back in AZ have offered me contracts for ongoing tarot reading sessions. The region has three resort areas. 




Here there is only one resort area - Geneva on the Lake - and it has a short season. In the several months I have been here only one in-person Tarot reading commitment had come through. Between paying for gas and a dog sitter, the ROI has been miserable. Fortunately, the remote assignments kept me earning a good living. 

This exercise in FREE has given me a lift. Overall, I am less in angst about the 2,000 mile drive back to Sierra Vista. In addition, as they say in some spiritual programs, the good you do comes back twofold. An elite tarot-reading startup has signed me on for remote assignments. The fee per-minute I can bill would be triple what I now charge. Perhaps someday I can afford my dream of opening up my stand-alone retail shop for tarot readings in the Bisbee, AZ resort area.

Meanwhile I am grateful to all those along the way who have done me good. For them, such as chair of law firm Paul, Weiss Brad Karp, their fates have also improved. Recently, Paul, Weiss had record financial performance and has been able to attract blockbuster talent around the world.




Meme: Unleash your own magic by helping others find theirs. 

Tarot Card Reader. Intuitive Career Coach. Medium.

Solutions-Based. Discover Your Options

Empathy and compassion.

No-pressure complimentary consultation about your options. Then, fees custom-made for your budget.

For an appointment, please contact janegenova374@gmail.com or text/phone 203-468-8579.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painful Long Half-Life of Trauma: Did Prince William Marry His Mother?

Yes, There Are Content Workers - Many of Them Are Freelancers

Business in Crazy Times - Let in the Sun