Lucy, The Earring and Mysticism

 The wonderment of animal companions is the telepathic communication. 



For a few days I had been sharing with new rescue dog Lucy my sense of loss. Before I left Arizona for the midwest several months ago I had bought a non-conservative pair of earrings. It was my last hold on that lifestyle now gone. Now one of them was also gone. 

Apparently the message got through to Lucy. She looked concerned. That was expected. 

What did surprise me were her mystical powers. Today at the dog park she halted from her run. She sat still. I walked over to check if he had been injured. No, it wasn't that. At her right paw was the earrning. Yes, there it was. 

I put this to the universe: Should I have Lucy accompany me when I conduct tarot readings? After all, she can create fresh value.



Tarot Card Reader. Medium. Intuitive Career Coach.

Don’t Give Up Before the Miracle.

No-pressure complimentary consultation about the answers you need. Then, fees custom-made for your budget.

For an appointment, please contact janegenova374@gmail.com or text 203-468-8579.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painful Long Half-Life of Trauma: Did Prince William Marry His Mother?

Yes, There Are Content Workers - Many of Them Are Freelancers

The Long Half Life of The Feel-Good (from doing good)