The White Collar Job-Search Wringer - Tarot Readers Are Getting Caught in that Force Field Too

"These days, three to four interview rounds are the norm [for White Collar job applicants] up from one or two in years past." - The Wall Street Journal, May 19, 2023.

This trend even has come to my line of work: Tarot reader. The usual had been a brief conversation about how we approach our art, then a 15-minute demonstration of how we actually do it. Currently, for a contract assignment I am expected to undergo three interviews. 

The first one seemed to go well. But the reality of multiple ones has gotten me nervous. Today at 3 PM ET I will again have to showcase my gift. Then back at it again on Tuesday at 6 PM ET. 

When I made the shift to psychic services from a White Collar career path I assumed that I had taken the exit ramp from the processes embedded in getting, holding, and moving on to better assignments for Professional Class gigs. My background is Blue Collar. I had always scorned all that corporatese. I preferred direct: Here I am and here is what I can do for you. That’s how I used to pick up work until I graduated from college and was eligible to join the White Collar.

Now I am slowly absorbing that the White Collar ethos might be seeping into more and more ways we earn our living. With it, as WSJ points, has come the employer angst about hiring the wrong person. Obviously the psychics in charge of hiring don't seem all that certain about making a quick psychic judgment about our Tarot readers' expertise.

Tarot Card Reader. Medium. Intuitive Career Coach.

Empathy and compassion.

No-pressure complimentary consultation about the answers you need. Then, fees custom-made for your budget.

For an appointment, please contact janegenova374@gmail.com or text 203-468-8579.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painful Long Half-Life of Trauma: Did Prince William Marry His Mother?

Yes, There Are Content Workers - Many of Them Are Freelancers

The Long Half Life of The Feel-Good (from doing good)