Look at Yourself the Way Your Dog Looks at You


Recently in a client transaction I left money - too much of it - on the table. But my dog Arizona didn't look at me any differently that day and all the days since. She sees our world together through only one lens: total love. 

That's captured in the Ace of Cups among the Tarot cards. The Ace of Cups portrays love from all sources, with the universe having our backs. But the catch is this: We have to be willing to acept that love. A subtext of the card's messaging is receptivity. That's a meme in 12-step programs - let us love you until you can love yourself and don't block the passageways.

Whenever life tries to beat me up, I take Arizona on the couch in my office. I allow the life to radiate. Those negative forces don't have a chance to get through.

Tarot Card Reader. Medium. Intuitive Career Coach.

No-pressure complimentary consultation about what you want. Then, fees custom-made for your budget.

For an appointment, please contact janegenova374@gmail.com.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painful Long Half-Life of Trauma: Did Prince William Marry His Mother?

Yes, There Are Content Workers - Many of Them Are Freelancers

The Long Half Life of The Feel-Good (from doing good)