The Tarot Is Bipolar - Why You're Getting So Many Conflicting Readings

 "But, my other Tarot reader said that the Four of Pentacles meant I should be proud of my financial success."

That's what a client blurted out when I interpreted that same card as a message that success had made him smug. And that was something to watch. In business, obviously, you have to be totally in the moment. 

That's also when I explained the mysticism of the bipolar nature of the Tarot. In the book "The Jungian Tarot and Its Archetypal Imagery" author Robert Wang explains the duality in the Tarot. Each of the 78 cards could be interpreted in a positive or a negative manner. 

Of course, I picked up the celebratory meaning of success in the Four of Pentacles. But my intuitive take was that the client had already enjoyed that phase. He should have moved on from it to embracing fresh challenges. Otherwise he would be stuck. 

Since clients tend to be paying by the minute, I assessed that it was cost-efficient for him if I only presented that darker meaning and walked him through the implications. 

Your just-right professional fit. You can bypass the usual pain points. That includes Tarot readings, both spreads and one-card pulls. Complimentary consultation for coaching, job-search materials, and interviewing. Please contact janegenova374@gmail.com or text 203-468-8579. Website: https://janegenovaintuitivecareercoaching.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painful Long Half-Life of Trauma: Did Prince William Marry His Mother?

Yes, There Are Content Workers - Many of Them Are Freelancers

The Long Half Life of The Feel-Good (from doing good)